Please be sure to read these Rules carefully before you make a reservation!
I. How to make a reservation and payment
- Reservations can only be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The minimum length of stay between 1 July and 31 August 7 is 7 nights, and in other periods the minimum is 4 nights.
- For stays longer than 10 nights prices are agreed on an individual basis (this does not apply to summer holidays).
- When we confirm that your preferred date is available, you need to pay 30% of the amount due as a non-refundable prepayment (advance payment).
- When we receive your prepayment, we will send an e-mail to your e-mail address to confirm your reservation.
- You need to pay the remaining 70% of the amount due to the above-mentioned account no later than 14 days before the start of your stay.
- When you make the prepayment, this means that you have accepted our Rules.
- When you arrive, you will need to make a security deposit of PLN 500 in cash. The deposit will be returned to you in full if nothing is found missing or damaged in your cabin as you leave.
- If you cancel your stay, we will not refund you any money – legal basis: Tourism Act of 4 December 1997.
- If you wish to leave early, please bear in mind that you will still have to pay the full amount due for your reservation.
- You can bring with you a small or medium-sized dog (up to 10 kg), but only if you notify us in advance by e-mail or by phone. Dog fee is 25 euro per stay.
II. Important information
- Our check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10.00 a.m. During the summer holiday season, early check-in is not possible.
- Outside the summer holiday season, arrival and leaving times can be agreed individually.
- During your stay, you remain financially responsible for any damage to the cabin or its furnishings.
- In our Village, we operate a night quiet time policy between 11.00 at night and 7.00 in the morning.
- Visitors can stay in the Village between 7.00 in the morning to 11.00 at night.
- Cabins can accommodate up to 6 persons. The only exception to this rule are toddlers aged 3 or less, sleeping with parents or in a travel cot.
- Children staying in the Village must at all times be supervised by their parents or adult guardians, who have full responsibility for them.
- Dogs staying in the Village must at all times be supervised by their owners, must not cause any public nuisance or make any other Guests feel threatened or at risk. Please remember to have your dog vaccinated.
- Dog owners are also responsible for promptly removing any waste left by their dogs anywhere in the Village, and for any damage made by their dogs.
- Holiday Village owners are not responsible for any personal belongings left unattended or stolen from the cabins or anywhere else on our premises.
- Holiday Village owners are not responsible for any damage to or theft of cars parked on our car park, or for any items left in such cars.
- In cabins, there is a strict no-smoking policy. This applies to both tobacco products and e-cigarettes. If you need to smoke, please do it outdoors.
- Because of fire considerations, you are not allowed to use any travel heaters, radiators, etc., other than those available in the cabins as furnishings.
- We reserve the right to immediately evict, without returning any previously made payments, anyone who behaves in an aggressive way or causes public nuisance or infringes personal rights of other Guests, or fails to comply with publicly accepted norms, and especially puts other people’s safety, or their property, at risk. In such situations, we will not return any money for the remaining days of their stay.
- We understand that from time to time everyone breaks something or gets something dirty, so if anything like this happens, please let us know so that we can replace the damaged items. You needn’t stress over this during your holidays:)
- In matters not regulated in these Rules, our personnel will have the decision-making power.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our personnel directly.
- No information or photographs available on www.summerland.pl can be copied or reproduced, whether in full or in part, without our consent.
- These rules become effective on 01.07.2020.
III. GDPR Clause